A temporary burning or tingling sensation has been noted upon initial contact as well as heightened skin sensitivity, redness and peeling. These are very normal and will be disappeared soon.
A temporary burning or tingling sensation has been noted upon initial contact as
Solutions of the Side Effects:
If the above or any uncomfortable symptoms persist for longer period, apply I Max Xtreme Calming Moisturizer. Consult with your physician, if those don’t disappear more than 2-3 days after I Max Xtreme Calming Moisturizer is applied.
1. Never use manual exfoliators nor scrubbing brushes within 48 hours of using a peel.
2. Never use chemical peel products on the open or inflamed skin.
3. Do not touch baby’s skin.
4. Cleanse your face with water or mild soap substitute that does not include Alpha Hydroxy Acid or any chemical peeling solutions, scrubbing qualities or exfoliation.
5. Again, do not peel, rub, or scratch your skin at any time, whatsoever.
6. This product increases skin's sensitivity to the sun.
7. Direct sunlight exposure is to be completely avoided for 7 days following the treatment (including any strong UV light exposure and tanning beds). If any sun exposure cannot be avoided, first apply sunscreen (I Max Excellence Sunscreen SPF 50).