A temporary burning or tingling sensation has been noted upon initial contact as well as heightened skin sensitivity, redness and peeling. These are very normal and will be disappeared soon.
If the above or any uncomfortable symptoms persist for longer period, apply 1% hydrocortisone cream you may easily find at any drug store for a few dollars. Consult with your physician, if those don’t disappear more than 2-3 days after hydrocortisone cream is applied.
MaxLife USA, Inc offers serums and creams types of post chemical products, which are very effective to soothe, calm, hydrate the skin before, during and after Chemical Peels. Info on Post Chemical
1. Never use manual exfoliators nor scrubbing brushes within 48 hours of using a peel.
2. Never use chemical peel products on the open or inflamed skin.
3. Do not touch baby’s skin.
4. Cleanse your face with water or mild soap substitute that does not include Alpha Hydroxy Acid or any chemical peeling solutions, scrubbing qualities or exfoliation.
5. Again, do not peel, rub, or scratch your skin at any time, whatsoever.
6. Direct sunlight exposure is to be completely avoided for 7 days following the treatment (including any strong UV light exposure and tanning beds). If any sun exposure cannot be avoided, first apply sunscreen SPF 30 or higher.