Salicylic Acid Serum and Cream-Chemical Peel for Acne Prone Skin.
Mild Grade Chemical Peeling of Salicylic Acid
Salicylic Acid is one of #1 powerful chemical peel which actually can penetrate into the pores to dissolve the dead skin cell.This serum (cream) helps
- remove excessive keratotic skin disorders
- remove dirt, debris and dead skin cells from inside the pores
- new skin grow frimer and smoother once upper layers of skin were removed
- remove fine lines
- reduce deep wrinkles
- open clogged pores and reduce enlarged pores
- treat acne, remove acne scars and lesions
- alleviate stretch marks on the butts, belly and thighs
- rejuvenate neck by lifting skin and reducing wrinkles
Salicylic Acid (BHA, Beta Hydroxy Acid) is a non-toxic chemical exfoliant naturally derived from willow bark.
(Before you begin, read about Patch Test)
Preferably in the evening, 1. Wash face thoroughly with cleanser to remove any remaining oil on the surface of skin for applying this serum evenly. 2. Apply this chemical Peel serum/cream gently and evenly with or without cotton pads/fan brush. 3. Wash out and do towel dry after 15-30 minutes and apply post chemical peel cream or serum (Beta Glucan cream, Collagen cream/serum, Ceramide cream/serum or Hyaluronic Acid cream/serum) or your favorite daily cream.
Before you start using this, please read all about Side Effects, Chemical peel, Warnings, Sunburn Alerts, Patch Test and Legal Disclaimer.