TCA 15%, 30%, 45%, 60% & 75% Trichloroacetic Acid Serum-Deep Chemical Peel.
Professional Grade Deep Chemical Peeling of TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid)This serum is #1 potent chemical peel which helps treat pigmentation, spots, discoloration, sun damages, acne, fine lines, deep wrinkles and lifting face. It can be used on the face, neck, back, belly or hands. We offer 15%, 30%, 45%, 60% and 75% TCA Serums. These help
- enhance collagen synthesis
- tighten up flabby skin
- remove fine lines
- reduce deep wrinkles
- fade/reduce/remove dark and liver or sun damaged spots (Hyperpigmentation)
- open clogged pores and reduce enlarged pores
- treat acne, remove acne scars and lesions
- treat skin abnormalities, such as skin tags, moles or warts (only with the high concentrates of 60% or 75%).
- alleviate stretch marks on the butts, belly and thighs
- rejuvenate neck by lifting skin and reducing wrinkles
Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) is a non-toxic chemical exfoliant naturally found in...Product Details: Read More
(Before you begin, read about Patch Test and Legal Disclaim.
1. For the general skin beauty and health like rejuvenating, lifting skin or reducing wrinkles, age spots, freckles or acne scars, dilute TCA Serum (High concentrate) down to 10-30% using a kitchen scale or syringe. Apply gently once a day evenly over the face, avoiding the eye area. Wash off after 5-10 minutes and apply post chemical peel cream or serum (Beta Glucan cream, Collagen cream/serum, Ceramide cream/serum or Hyaluronic Acid cream/serum) or your favorite daily cream. Use 1-3 times a week for 1 month, then stop usage to check progress. Adjust product concentration, application time, and/or usage frequency depending on your skin's sensitivity and needs.
Do NOT pick, scrub, or peel any skin that flakes from using this product, as it can lead to scarring. Allow the skin to peel and slough off naturally over time.
2. To treat skin abnormalities, such as skin tags, moles, or warts, first cover the healthy skin surrounding the abnormalities with bandage tape. Then use Q-tips for accurate application of TCA High concentrates (60% or 75%) serum once in the morning & evening.
Before you start using, please read all about cautions,side effects and sunburn alerts on the inner pamphlet or our site. User assumes all risk of damage or injury to the skin caused by using this product.
Before you start using this, please read all about Caution-Side Effects, Sunburn Alerts, Patch Test and our Legal Disclaim.
Store in a cool & dry place, away from light. Keep away from children.