Lactic Acid 20%, 50% & 88% Serum-Chemical Peel for Exfoliation and Moisturization
Professional Grade Deep Chemical Peeling of Lactic AcidThis serum is #1 professional chemical peel which helps treat pigmentation, spots, discoloration, sun damages, acne, fine lines, deep wrinkles and lifting face. It can be used on the face, neck, back, belly or hands. We offer 20%, 50% and 88% Lactic Acid Serums. These help
- enhance collagen synthesis
- tighten up flabby skin
- remove fine lines
- reduce deep wrinkles
- fade/reduce/remove dark and liver or sun damaged spots (Hyperpigmentation)
- open clogged pores and reduce enlarged pores
- treat acne, remove acne scars and lesions
- treat skin abnormalities, such as skin tags, moles or warts (only with the high concentrate of 88%).
- alleviate stretch marks on the butts, belly and thighs
- rejuvenate neck by lifting skin and reducing wrinkles
Lactic Acid is a non-toxic chemical exfoliant naturally found in...Product Details: Read More
1. For the general skin beauty and health like rejuvenating, lifting skin or reducing wrinkles, age spots, freckles or acne scars, dilute AHA Serum (High concentrate) down to 10-30% using a kitchen scale or syringe. Apply gently once a day evenly over the face, avoiding the eye area. Wash off after 5-10 minutes and apply post chemical peel cream or serum (Beta Glucan cream, Collagen cream/serum, Ceramide cream/serum or Hyaluronic Acid cream/serum) or your favorite daily cream.. Use 1-3 times a week for 1 month, then stop usage to check progress. Adjust product concentration, application time, and/or usage frequency depending on your skin's sensitivity and needs.
Do NOT pick, scrub, or peel any skin that flakes from using this product, as it can lead to scarring. Allow the skin to peel and slough off naturally over time.
2. To treat skin abnormalities, such as skin tags, moles, or warts, first cover the healthy skin surrounding the abnormalities with bandage tape. Then use Q-tips for accurate application of Lactic Acid High concentrate (88%) serum once in the morning and evening.
Caution:Before you start using this, please read all about Caution Side Effects, Chemical peel, Warnings, Sunburn Alerts, Patch Test and Legal Disclaimer.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light. Keep away from children.