I Max Spot Reducer for Lightening & Evening Skin, Fading Age Spots & Acne Scars-1 Oz
Ultra Age Spots Reducer/Eraser for men & Women.
This cream is a mixture of Melatonin, Alpha Arbutin, Niacinimide (B-3) and Plant Stem Cells with Nanoliposome Hi-Technology. It is #1 potent product which enhances skin cell renewal, lighten, brighten skin, reduce dark spots and melasma.This cream helps
- exfoliating the old dead skin, which uncovers a beautiful youthful-looking skin
- fade/reduce/remove dark and liver spots (Hyperpigmentation)
- prevent formation and reduce the appearance of dark spots, age spots, signs of sun spots, melasma and post–acne scars
- reduce discoloration to improve clarity
Before you start using this, please read all about Directions, Caution, Recommendation, Legal Disclaimer, Side Effects, Chemical peel, Warnings and Sunburn Alerts.
Apply gently over the whole face once or twice daily in the morning and/or evening, avoiding the eye and neck area. Since the user's personality and skin are all different, there are no strict rules about the amount, the number of uses and etc. Just watch the skin's response and adjust the amount and frequency. The most active method is to apply twice a day in the morning and evening. If the reaction goes too far or your skin can not tolerate, apply only once in the evening. If it still too much, apply once every 2-3 days.
After you achieve the goal (e.g. spots faded enough or completely erased), you may have to maintain the youthful and beautiful skin by using it once every 2-3 days.
And we recommend to use one tube each in active method twice a year.
FYI, the lesser amount you use it , the smaller results will come. The more, the more remarkable results, of course.
If you have any side effects including burning or tingling sensation, heightened skin sensitivity, redness and peeling noted upon initial contact, consider these as normal (side) effects even on the normal skin when you use this. Use Calming Moisturizer Cream or consult with a doctor if the skin condition is still severe and lasts long. Wear sunscreen (I Max Excellence SPF 50) every 4 hours when you go out.
The exfoliation of dead skin cells is a common occurrence to the most 1st time users. This symptom is normal and will be celebrated as old skin will fall off and new and young baby skin will be born. If you touch it with your hands, you can feel silky skin.
1. Is this too strong for you?
If your skin can not tolerate this product or you like to use a moderate product, we like to recommend you to use I Max Whitening Cream for Lightening, Brightening & Clear Skin-1.7 Oz. This is easier and milder but you will have to use for a longer period to see the same results.
2. Is your skin too dry while using this?
You may feel your skin very dry because the old dead skin cells are rapidly exfoliated by this product. You may use I Max EXCELLENCE #E Eye Cream to keep it moisturized. You may carry it out so you can use anytime. This is an excellent moisturizing cream not just for eye area but also for the whole face that you use daily.
3. Is your skin too thin already?
Check you skin around cheekbone after you wash but before color make-up. If it is pinkish, it might be too thin to use this product. To thicken and strengthen skin by replenishment of the micro collagen, use I Max EXCELLENCE #C Collagen Cream 4 Oz. This is also a wonderful nourishing cream you use daily.
4. What are good face cleanser and toner when I use this product?
Any cleanser or toner should not contain some chemical peeling ingredients like AHA, TCA and any and on the contrary, any strong alkaline cleanser or toner is no good when you use this product. We recommend I Max EXCELLENCE #1 Face Cleanser - 8 Oz and I Max EXCELLENCE #2 Clarifying Toner - 8 Oz.
1. Never use manual exfoliators nor scrubbing brushes within 30 days of using a peel.
2. Never use this product on the open or inflamed skin.
3. Do not touch baby’s skin.
4. Cleanse your face with water or mild soap substitute that does not include Alpha Hydroxy Acid or any chemical peeling solutions, scrubbing qualities or exfoliation.
5. Again, do not peel, rub, or scratch your skin at any time, whatsoever.
Keep this in a cool and dry place. Avoid the extreme hot and cold temperature.
User assumes all risk of damage or injury to the skin or body caused by using this product.